Old 04-20-2010, 02:52 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default F14 naming

Ah yes, it's also time for the naming process. I've revised the
proposed schedule here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Name_suggestions_for_Fedora_14

Basically, we can open suggestions for names for Fedora 14 tomorrow.
The schedule listed here allows us to have an election for the F14
name and announce results before the release of F13, and leaves time
over a weekend both for suggestions from the community, and voting by
the community.

Unless there are objections, I'll get this rolling today, and we'll
announce the opening of name suggestions tomorrow.