-   -   Fedora Board December 2009 Results (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/296800-fedora-board-december-2009-results.html)

Nigel Jones 12-17-2009 12:34 PM

Fedora Board December 2009 Results

Hi f-a-b subscribers, the moment you have been waiting for.

The votes have been tallied and I can now announce the 2 successful candidates for the Fedora Board.

We had a total of 225 votes for this election, meaning that each candidate could obtain up to a maximum of 900 votes.

The results are as follows:

1. Matt Domsch 643
2. Chris Tyler 475

*** Cut Off ***

3. Coin Walters 451
4. Steven M. Parrish 412

So please join me in congratulating Matt and Chris on their return to the Fedora Board.

Please find the full GPG-signed release announcement attached.

Regards,

Nigel Jones

John Poelstra 12-17-2009 02:25 PM

Fedora Board December 2009 Results

Hi f-a-b subscribers, the moment you have been waiting for.

The votes have been tallied and I can now announce the 2 successful candidates for the Fedora Board.

We had a total of 225 votes for this election, meaning that each candidate could obtain up to a maximum of 900 votes.

The results are as follows:

1. Matt Domsch 643
2. Chris Tyler 475

*** Cut Off ***

3. Coin Walters 451
4. Steven M. Parrish 412

So please join me in congratulating Matt and Chris on their return to the Fedora Board.

Please find the full GPG-signed release announcement attached.

Regards,

Nigel Jones
Fedora Election Administrator

Thanks Nigel.

To get a true measure of the level of "voter turn out" can you also tell
us the total number of people that were eligible to vote in this election?

John

Thu Dec 17 17:30:02 2009