Old 12-02-2009, 05:51 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

Default Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1700 UTC 2009-12-03

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Thursday, December
3, 2009, at 1700 UTC[1] on IRC Freenode. For this meeting, the public
is invited to do the following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation.

* Join #fedora-board-questions to discuss topics and post
questions. This channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will voice people from the queue, one at a time, in the
#fedora-board-meeting channel. We'll limit time per voice as needed
to give everyone in the queue a chance to be heard. The Board may
reserve some time at the top of the hour to cover any agenda items as
appropriate. We look forward to seeing you at the meeting!

Old 02-03-2010, 05:34 PM
"Paul W. Frields"

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Thursday, Feburary
4, 2010 at 1700 UTC on IRC Freenode. For this meeting, the public is