-   -   TLA? (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/288660-tla.html)

Bruno Wolff III 12-01-2009 12:05 PM

TLA?

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 09:13:51 +0200,
Baransel Sağında - Fedora <baransels@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm going to open a local website about fedora, I want to sign the TLA prior
> to opening the website.How can I do this?

The following seems to be a good starting point.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains

"Paul W. Frields" 12-02-2009 12:50 AM

TLA?

On Tue, Dec 01, 2009 at 09:13:51AM +0200, Baransel Sağında - Fedora wrote:
> Greetings,
>
> I'm going to open a local website about fedora, I want to sign the TLA
> prior to opening the website.How can I do this?

Hi Baransel, you do not need a TLA unless you are planning to use the
Fedora trademarks (i.e. the "fedora" name) in your registered domain
name.

As a separate issue, if you'd like I can certainly connect you with
some Fedora Ambassadors in your area who might be able to give you
tips or assistance on content or setup. Let me know if that's
something in which you're interested.