Old 03-08-2009, 04:04 PM
Dimitris Glezos

Default Fedora L10n progress study

I spent some time yesterday collecting some statistics to study the
progress of the Fedora Localization Project. In case some folks find
it interesting, here's a link:

http://dimitris.glezos.com/weblog/2009/03/08/flp-advancement-study

--
Dimitris Glezos
Jabber ID: glezos@jabber.org, GPG: 0xA5A04C3B

Old 03-09-2009, 01:38 AM
Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay

On Sun, Mar 8, 2009 at 10:34 PM, Dimitris Glezos <dimitris@glezos.com> wrote:
> I spent some time yesterday collecting some statistics to study the
> progress of the Fedora Localization Project. In case some folks find
> it interesting, here's a link:
>
> *http://dimitris.glezos.com/weblog/2009/03/08/flp-advancement-study

Looks nice. Thank you for taking the time to do this.

Old 03-10-2009, 10:08 PM
Rahul Sundaram

Dimitris Glezos wrote:

I spent some time yesterday collecting some statistics to study the
progress of the Fedora Localization Project. In case some folks find
it interesting, here's a link:

http://dimitris.glezos.com/weblog/2009/03/08/flp-advancement-study

Good work. How do you generate all these graphs?

Rahul

Old 03-10-2009, 10:16 PM
Dimitris Glezos

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 1:08 AM, Rahul Sundaram
<sundaram@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> Dimitris Glezos wrote:
>>
>> I spent some time yesterday collecting some statistics to study the
>> progress of the Fedora Localization Project. In case some folks find
>> it interesting, here's a link:
>>
>> *http://dimitris.glezos.com/weblog/2009/03/08/flp-advancement-study
>
> Good work. How do you generate all these graphs?

I quickly hacked them together using an OOo Calc spreadsheet and some
unix piping and regexxing.

No programmable way to produce them currently.