Old 05-21-2011, 04:39 PM
Suresh Packiyarajah

Default Community domain request

Old 08-18-2011, 02:10 AM
Buddhika Kurera

Dear*Advisory*Board,
We are in the process of building the Sri Lankan Fedora community.Currently following wiki page has been established. [1]*
LK-Community will maintain the site and use to publish related info to keep the community*motivated*and informed via the main language Sinhalese and tamil(when ever possible).

I would like to take the responsibility to hold the site and serve as the main contact.
Buddhika Kurera [2] - Fedora Ambassador for Sri Lanka*
We are interested in lk.fedoracommunity.org*domain and I hereby request to consider the request and grant*permission,

thanks for the support.

[1]*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/LK_Community[2]*https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bckurera

--
Regards,Buddhike Chandradeepa KureraFedora Ambassador Sri LankaEvent*Liaison*- Design Team

Old 08-18-2011, 01:43 PM
"Jared K. Smith"

On Wed, Aug 17, 2011 at 10:10 PM, Buddhika Kurera
<bckurera@fedoraproject.org> wrote:
> We are in the process of building the Sri Lankan Fedora community.
> Currently following wiki page has been established. [1]
> LK-Community will maintain the site and use to publish related info to keep
> the community*motivated*and informed via the main language Sinhalese and
> tamil(when ever possible).
> I would like to take the responsibility to hold the site and serve as the
> main contact.
> Buddhika Kurera [2] - Fedora Ambassador for Sri Lanka
> We are interested in lk.fedoracommunity.org*domain and I hereby request to
> consider the request and grant*permission,
> thanks for the support.

I've added this request to the agend of the Fedora Board meeting on
Tuesday of next week. In the meantime, would you mind opening a
ticket at http://fedorahosted.org/board/newticket so that we can keep
track of the request?

--
Jared Smith
Fedora Project Leader

Old 08-18-2011, 01:54 PM
Buddhika Kurera

Hello,
Ticket was opened and can be found at*https://fedorahosted.org/board/ticket/112
thanks for the quick reply.

Old 11-08-2011, 09:41 PM
Arif Tri Waluyo

Hi my name is Arif, I'm Indonesian and I want to request community domain. My current roles in the Fedora Community as an Ambassador.

*I do not have a team, but I plan to shape it. If allowed, I will be responsible for the host.

*In the domain will contain news, tips and tricks, and also the development of the fedora.

*The address, http://idfedora.blogspot.com/. I've made a few hours ago, but I will soon prepare.

My Community domain request is id.fedoracommunity.org

Regards.

Old 11-10-2011, 03:05 PM
David Nalley

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Arif Tri Waluyo <arifiauo@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi my name is Arif, I'm Indonesian and I want to request community domain.
> My current roles in the Fedora Community as an Ambassador.
>
> *I do not have a team, but I plan to shape it. If allowed, I will be
> responsible for the host.
>
> *In the domain will contain news, tips and tricks, and also the development
> of the fedora.
>
> *The address,*http://idfedora.blogspot.com/. I've made a few hours ago, but
> I will soon prepare.
>
> My Community domain request is*id.fedoracommunity.org
>
> Regards.

Hello Arif,

Can you file a ticket for this at http://fedorahosted.org/board
I don't want it to get lost.

--David

Old 11-10-2011, 04:13 PM
Arif Tri Waluyo

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 11:05 PM, David Nalley <david@gnsa.us> wrote:

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 4:15 AM, Arif Tri Waluyo <arifiauo@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi my name is Arif, I'm Indonesian and I want to request community domain.

> My current roles in the Fedora Community as an Ambassador.

> *I do not have a team, but I plan to shape it. If allowed, I will be

> responsible for the host.

> *In the domain will contain news, tips and tricks, and also the development

> of the fedora.

> *The address,*http://idfedora.blogspot.com/. I've made a few hours ago, but

> I will soon prepare.

> My Community domain request is*id.fedoracommunity.org

> Regards.

Hello Arif,

Can you file a ticket for this at http://fedorahosted.org/board

I don't want it to get lost.*yes,*but I'm confused*fill the*ticket.*especially*the type*and*ticket*properties.

*

--David

Old 11-14-2011, 01:04 PM
Zoltan Hoppar

HI,

My name is Zoltan Hoppar (FAS: zoltanh721), one of the hungarian
Fedora Ambassadors, and I'm wrinting because of the allowing the
hu.fedoracommunity.org domain. Currently we are preparing and
establishing our own hosting space to promote Fedora, and keep
together the local hungarian fedora community. The site isn't ready
yet, only we would like to know the way through to receive our own
domain as suggest the
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Local_community_domains site.

The leaders of the local community site will be myself, Peter Borsa
(FAS: Asrob), and Gergely Rakosi (FAS: rgeri77) - and we would like to
take responsibility for the site content.

But there is two other question:

Also we would like to know it's necessary to have a signed licence
agreement from all of us, or just enough from one of us?

Other question is can we have, is it allowed to have
subdomains/subpages within the hu.fedoracommunity.org or it's also
necessary to be requested?

Is there available somewhere the PDF template of the license agreement
somewhere or RH will send one?

Thanks,

Zoltan Hoppar
zoltanh721@fedoraproject.org