-   -   F11 name elections (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/224692-f11-name-elections.html)

"Paul W. Frields" 01-08-2009 04:04 PM

F11 name elections

My plan for the Fedora 11 name election results is to collect the
results from Nigel Jones, our elections coordinator, some time on
Friday night EST -- Saturday morning, Brisbane time -- and to announce
the results at the closing of BarCamp on Saturday night. There will
be a post to the appropriate announcement lists at roughly the same
time.