-   -   Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2009-01-06 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/223142-reminder-fedora-board-irc-meeting-1900-utc-2009-01-06-a.html)

"Paul W. Frields" 01-06-2009 01:18 AM

Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2009-01-06

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 6 January
2009, at 1900 UTC on IRC Freenode. The Board has settled on a
schedule that puts these public IRC meetings on the first Tuesday of
each month. Therefore, the next following public meeting will be on 3
February 2009. For these meetings, the public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation. This
channel is read-only for non-Board members.

* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions. This
channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will direct questions from the #fedora-board-public
channel to the Board members at #fedora-board-meeting. This should
limit confusion and ensure our logs are useful to everyone.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

"Paul W. Frields" 01-29-2009 06:46 PM

Reminder: Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2009-01-06

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 3 February
2009, at 1900 UTC on IRC Freenode. The Board has settled on a
schedule that puts these public IRC meetings on the first Tuesday of
each month. Therefore, the next following public meeting will be on 3
March 2009. For these meetings, the public is invited to do the