Old 12-03-2008, 11:24 PM
Ibrahim Aluu

Default BUSINESS

Dear Friend,
*
It's Just my urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this transaction. I am a Banker by Profession from Burkina Faso In West Africa and currently holding the Post Of* chief auditor in charge of debt recovery* in our Bank.
*
I have the opportunity of transfering an unclaimed funds ($30Million)* belonging
to one of my Bank's client who died along with his entire family in Kenya Plane Crash 2003.You can confirm the genesis of the deceased death .
*
You can* view this* site* to know* more.
http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html
Hence, I am inviting you for a business deal where this fund can be shared between us in the ratio of 40/50 / 10% for* any incurable* expenses* that will* come* during the transfer, If you agree to my business proposal.
*
Further details of the transfer will be forwarded to you as soon as i receive your* mail. Have a green day.
*
Yours,
Mr ibrahim aluu*
*