-   -   Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2008-12-02 (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/201021-fedora-board-irc-meeting-1900-utc-2008-12-02-a.html)

"Paul Frields" 11-27-2008 05:39 PM

Fedora Board IRC meeting 1900 UTC 2008-12-02

The Board is holding its monthly public meeting on Tuesday, 2 December
2008, at 1900 UTC on IRC Freenode. The Board has settled on a
schedule that puts these public IRC meetings on the first Tuesday of
each month. Therefore, the next following public meeting will be on 6
January 2008. For these meetings, the public is invited to do the
following:

* Join #fedora-board-meeting to see the Board's conversation. This
channel is read-only for non-Board members.
* Join #fedora-board-public to discuss topics and post questions.
This channel is read/write for everyone.

The moderator will direct questions from the #fedora-board-public
channel to the Board members at #fedora-board-meeting. This should
limit confusion and ensure our logs are useful to everyone.

We look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Paul