-   -   Final Release Planning Meeting (http://www.linux-archive.org/fedora-advisory-board/193014-final-release-planning-meeting.html)

John Poelstra 11-13-2008 07:44 PM

Final Release Planning Meeting

Sending this mail out to representatives from each of the key Fedora
teams to have a short meeting on Wednesday, November 19, 2008 at 18:00
UTC (1 PM EST), to make sure we are all aligned for the F10 Final
Release scheduled for the following Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Please coordinate within your team if the leader has changed or if
someone is attending in your place. Then please let me know. I plan to
send telephone conference details directly to the following people on
Monday.

Spot Callaway -- Fedora Engineering manager
Máirín Duffy -- Art
Dimitris Gelzos -- Translation
Paul Frields -- Fedora Project Leader
Jesse Keating -- Release Engineering
Mike McGrath -- Infrastructure
Bill Nottingham -- Development/FESCo
John Poelstra -- Organizer
Jonathan Roberts -- Marketing
Max Spevack -- Ambassadors
Karsten Wade -- Documentation
Will Woods -- Quality Assurance
Ricky Zhou -- Websites

I will send another reminder next Tuesday along with the conferencing
information.

John

"Paul W. Frields" 11-19-2008 01:19 AM

On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 20:04 -0500, Adam D. Ligas wrote:
> On Tue, 2008-11-18 at 16:44 -0800, Karsten 'quaid' Wade wrote:
> > * Need to find someone in Docs to help Nigel work the whimsical
> > release announcement
> > - Talking points are ready
>
> Do we have the talking points? Same as the preview release?

More or less -- you can find the current talking points here:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Talking_points_for_F10

--
Paul W. Frields
http://paul.frields.org/ - - http://pfrields.fedorapeople.org/