Old 06-03-2008, 06:34 PM
"Monkey Boy"

Default Going home on Western?

Wouldn't that be fire roasted or baked chicken?
*
*
Seriously though...I didn't get a chance to attend this year so I am wondering if going to Bo-angle-leez helped build better communication and commraderie? And would it be the same if someone catered the meetings at the offices/board rooms?

*
I ask because*I think we could tie the local community to what is going on with FUDCon. It is one thing to get people together who share the same common interest, but it is something greater to offer "quid pro quo" to those who might be interested in what you are doing -- if they knew what "it" is. In this case, letting someone higher up at Bojangles Holdings, Inc. that the elite of*Linux (okay that may be pushing it a bit) is in town and they love Bojangles when they develop/build/dream up*Linux-based tech. Someone in the company may see that as an advertising opportunity but also as something for their company infrastructure (move to a Linux shop, offer linux server-based Internet at*stores, etc.)

*
Just a thought.
*
*