Old 05-02-2008, 09:31 PM
Juri Haberland

Default ext3 limits?

Theodore Tso wrote:
> Juri, would you have any objections to moving the FAQ to
> ext4.wiki.kernel.org? [...]

No, not at all!

> With your permission, we can mirror the questions onto
> ext4.wiki.kernel.org, amd then if you would be willing to put a
> redirect to new location, that would be great.

Sure, please do so.
Please correct me, if I'm wrong: I understand your offer also as an
offer to maintain the FAQ in the future. If you want me to maintain the
FAQ furthermore, I'll do so, but actually, I'd be glad to pass this
responsibility on

When you have set up the new FAQ just give me a note and I'll set up a
301 redirect.

- Juri

PS: a tiny link back to my site would be much appreciated, but not
necessary

Old 05-03-2008, 03:48 PM
Theodore Tso

On Fri, May 02, 2008 at 11:31:51PM +0200, Juri Haberland wrote:
> Theodore Tso wrote:
> > Juri, would you have any objections to moving the FAQ to
> > ext4.wiki.kernel.org? [...]
>
> No, not at all!
>
> > With your permission, we can mirror the questions onto
> > ext4.wiki.kernel.org, amd then if you would be willing to put a
> > redirect to new location, that would be great.
>
> Sure, please do so.
> Please correct me, if I'm wrong: I understand your offer also as an
> offer to maintain the FAQ in the future. If you want me to maintain the
> FAQ furthermore, I'll do so, but actually, I'd be glad to pass this
> responsibility on

Well, it's in a Wiki, which means everyone can edit it. :-)

If you would like to help out with the Wiki, more help would always be
appreciated!

- Ted