Old 01-18-2011, 08:55 AM
"Lakshmipathi.G"

Default How to remove extended attribute from file ?

Hi -
I need to check two syscalls from command line/shell** setxattr() and removeattr() with ext4fs.

I have used the command setfattr** "setfattr -n user.foo -v bar file.txt" to set extended attribute to a file.

Do we have a* command (like removefattr)* which calls removexattr() ?
--
----
Cheers,