-   EXT3 Users (http://www.linux-archive.org/ext3-users/)
-   -   Place of Django template tags inside of ext3.0 viewport panels (http://www.linux-archive.org/ext3-users/472500-place-django-template-tags-inside-ext3-0-viewport-panels.html)

"William Hudspeth, Ph.D." 01-05-2011 01:38 AM

Place of Django template tags inside of ext3.0 viewport panels

Hello,

Does anyone know where I can find information on using ext3 with Django.
Specifically, I want to place Django template tags inside of a
particular panel in my ext3 viewport... I have tried what is seen below,
but it doesn't seem to work..

var viewport=new Ext.Panel({
layout: 'border',
width:1200,
height:650,
renderTo: Ext.getBody(),
items: [{
region: 'north',
xtype: 'panel',
layout: 'fit',
--------------> html:{% placeholder base_content %},
width:1200,
height:50,
},{
region: 'center',

Thanks, Bill

Udo Rader 01-05-2011 07:22 AM

On 01/05/2011 03:38 AM, William Hudspeth, Ph.D. wrote:
> Does anyone know where I can find information on using ext3 with Django.
> Specifically, I want to place Django template tags inside of a
> particular panel in my ext3 viewport... I have tried what is seen below,
> but it doesn't seem to work..
>
> var viewport=new Ext.Panel({
> layout: 'border',
> width:1200,
> height:650,
> renderTo: Ext.getBody(),
> items: [{
> region: 'north',
> xtype: 'panel',
> layout: 'fit',
> --------------> html:{% placeholder base_content %},
> width:1200,
> height:50,
> },{
> region: 'center',

I think what you first need is to understand what ext3 [1] and this list
is about and then refine your query.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ext3

--
Udo Rader, CTO