Old 01-31-2008, 09:38 PM
"Davi Santos Oliveira"

Default Ext3 Repair

Hello,

First, sorry for my english.

I'm new in this list, and I'm having troubles because a lack of disk on my Raid 5.

The server have a LVM system on the Raid 5 and the partitions on LVM is ext3.

I can't identify where the ext3 superblock is on this LVM partition to use the fsck.

I've tried many ways:

fsck -b 8192 /dev/VolGroup/LogVol04
dumpe2fs /dev/VolGroup/LogVol04 | grep -i superblock

I tried to use the testdisk, and nothing of these solves my problem, i need to recover the files from an ext3 partition or repair this partition, what sounds better to me.

Can anyone helps me?

[]'s
--
Davi Santos Oliveira