Old 03-18-2010, 09:48 PM
MirJafar Ali

Default DataBlock information Help

Hello,

I am using e2fsprogs and found it very nice. I want to know datablocks for a given a given file.
I was going through the document and did lots of google search, but I am not sure what is the
best way to get this information. Which "e2fsprogs" function can give all the datablock IDs. There

is one function i.e. ext2fs_block_iterate, but I am not sure how it works. It wasn't clear from the
document.

Can someone please help without getting angry on this simple question ?

Mir