Old 02-26-2010, 09:31 AM

Default Probs with the Superblock

Title: Message
Hello,

┬*

when the free Inode-List in the superblock is empty, there┬* will be a function how updates the inode-list with free inodes. On whoch location does the kernel prove thes requirement? The requirement is: Free Inode-List=Empty!I checked the linux source but i can┬┤t find the function which checks if the superblock free inode list is empty!

┬*

Thanks for your help and sorry for my bad english

best regards

Chris