Old 02-25-2010, 05:05 PM
Andreas Dilger

Default fix dblist size accounting (was Invalid superblock after e2fsck)

On 2010-02-23, at 10:11, Albert Sellarès wrote:

I already tried to check the filesystem with last e2fsprogs version
(1.41.10) but with this version I did get a segfault.

I opened a bug with all the information [1]

Thank you!

[1]
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=2956459&group_id=2406&atid=102406

I'm not sure if it is related, but I noticed that the above bug is
segfaulting in ext2fs_add_dir_block(), and I have a patch in my tree
that fixes the block dblist accounting in the case that realloc()
fails its allocation. I'm just in the process of sending out all of
the patches I've accumulated, so I may as well send this one now.

Cheers, Andreas
--
Andreas Dilger
Sr. Staff Engineer, Lustre Group