Old 02-23-2010, 08:56 PM
MirJafar Ali

Default File layput Visualization

Hello,

Can someone inform me whether there are some File Layout ( not at the directory and file level)
but at the superblock, inode and group level visualization software in ext3 ?

Thanks.
Mir

Old 02-23-2010, 11:07 PM
Christian Kujau

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 at 15:56, MirJafar Ali wrote:
> Can someone inform me whether there are some File Layout ( not at the
> directory and file level)
> but at the superblock, inode and group level visualization software in ext3

Do you know of any examples/implementations for other filesystems? What
are you trying to accomplish with such a visualization?

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #289:

Interference between the keyboard and the chair.