-   EXT3 Users (http://www.linux-archive.org/ext3-users/)
-   -   File layput Visualization (http://www.linux-archive.org/ext3-users/330878-file-layput-visualization.html)

MirJafar Ali 02-23-2010 08:56 PM

File layput Visualization

Hello,

Can someone inform me whether there are some File Layout ( not at the directory and file level)
but at the superblock, inode and group level visualization software in ext3 ?

Thanks.
Mir

Christian Kujau 02-23-2010 11:07 PM

File layput Visualization

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 at 15:56, MirJafar Ali wrote:
> Can someone inform me whether there are some File Layout ( not at the
> directory and file level)
> but at the superblock, inode and group level visualization software in ext3

Do you know of any examples/implementations for other filesystems? What
are you trying to accomplish with such a visualization?

Christian.
--
BOFH excuse #289:

Interference between the keyboard and the chair.