Old 01-07-2009, 04:56 PM
"Ulf Zimmermann"

Default OT: mailing list to talk about multipath under Linux?

Not directly related to EXT FS but can anyone point me a mailing list to
talk about things like device-mapper-multipath? Specific I am looking to
see if anyone has maybe written a script to take SCSI devices offline
for a path, to do clean shutdown of a fabric or SAN controller for
maintance?

Ulf Zimmermann | Senior System Architect

OPENLANE
4600 Bohannon Drive, Suite 100
Menlo Park, CA 94025

O: 650-532-6382 M: (510) 396-1764 F: (510) 580-0929

Email: ulf@openlane.com | Web: www.openlane.com

Old 01-07-2009, 07:18 PM
Jure Pečar

On Wed, 7 Jan 2009 09:56:03 -0800
"Ulf Zimmermann" <ulf@openlane.com> wrote:

> Not directly related to EXT FS but can anyone point me a mailing list to
> talk about things like device-mapper-multipath? Specific I am looking to
> see if anyone has maybe written a script to take SCSI devices offline
> for a path, to do clean shutdown of a fabric or SAN controller for
> maintance?

Jure Pečar
http://jure.pecar.org/