Old 11-28-2007, 10:42 PM
Florin Andrei

Default add to wish list: munin and munin-node

It's been a while, and there's no sign that Munin is going to show up in
the repo. I can't edit the wish list, so I'm sending the request to the
list:

Please add munin and munin-node to the wish list.

Thanks,

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/

Old 11-29-2007, 12:19 AM
Manuel Wolfshant

It's been a while, and there's no sign that Munin is going to show up
in the repo. I can't edit the wish list, so I'm sending the request to
the list:

Please add munin and munin-node to the wish list.

Done.
I've also spoken with the maintainer who has just said:
<nirik> I am planning on putting it in epel... just haven't gotten to it...
<nirik> happy to have co-maintainers who want to give the package more
work.

So there is hope