Old 09-25-2012, 02:29 PM
Fabrice Salvaire

Default Zabbix 2.0.2 SRPM available

Dear all,

I upgraded the Zabbix package to the upstream version 2.0.2. It seems to
work fine, except I don't tested everything.

Thus I have the SRPM with the update for the spec file and some of the
sources files. How can I provide it to EPEL ?

Sincerely yours,

Fabrice Salvaire, PhD

Research Scientist - Information Technology Division

Phone: +33 (0)1 49 08 07 62

GENOMIC VISION
Bātiment E
80-84 rue des Meuniers