-   -   graphite-web, carbon, whisper in EPEL 6.x (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/698425-graphite-web-carbon-whisper-epel-6-x.html)

Gianluca Varisco 08-28-2012 01:05 PM

graphite-web, carbon, whisper in EPEL 6.x

Hi guys,

I'd like to have graphite-web, carbon and whisper added into EPEL. Is
anyone working on it already (PENDING approval/review, etc)? If not,
I'd like to take care of it and submit the SRPMs, as well becoming
maintainer for these packages.

Please let me know, and thanks in advance!

Gian

Christopher Meng 08-28-2012 01:17 PM

graphite-web, carbon, whisper in EPEL 6.x

Hey!
I want these packages,too.
I hope you can build and push.
Thanks!

Kevin Fenzi 08-28-2012 04:31 PM

graphite-web, carbon, whisper in EPEL 6.x

On Tue, 28 Aug 2012 15:05:34 +0200
Gianluca Varisco <gianluca.varisco@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> I'd like to have graphite-web, carbon and whisper added into EPEL. Is
> anyone working on it already (PENDING approval/review, etc)? If not,
> I'd like to take care of it and submit the SRPMs, as well becoming
> maintainer for these packages.
>
> Please let me know, and thanks in advance!

You can search past and present reviews at:

http://fedoraproject.org/PackageReviewStatus/

(As soon as bugzilla is back up)

kevin