Old 08-24-2012, 04:52 AM
Hector Acosta

Default Broken SKS initscripts

Hi,

The current sks package includes some initscripts that don't work out
of the box and don't allow overriding some values.

I updated both of them and they now work fine for me.

The diff is longer than the files themselves (and every line was
changed since there was extra whitespace at the beginning of
everyline)

So here's the two modified files
sks-db.init http://pastie.org/4578201
sks-recon.init http://pastie.org/4578209

Please let me know if I missed something.

Cheers,
--Héctor Acosta

Old 08-24-2012, 07:32 AM
Niels de Vos

On Fri, Aug 24, 2012 at 6:52 AM, Hector Acosta
<hector.acosta@gazzang.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> The current sks package includes some initscripts that don't work out
> of the box and don't allow overriding some values.
>
> I updated both of them and they now work fine for me.
>
> The diff is longer than the files themselves (and every line was
> changed since there was extra whitespace at the beginning of
> everyline)
>
> So here's the two modified files
> sks-db.init http://pastie.org/4578201
> sks-recon.init http://pastie.org/4578209
>
> Please let me know if I missed something.

Hi Héctor,

is there a specific reason not to file a Bug for this problem? You can
attach your modified init scripts there. It will also allow you to
follow the progress of the eventual updates that are made available.

Filing a Bug is as easy as
1. visiting http://bugz.fedoraproject.org/sks
2. clicking the "Report a new bug against this package in EPEL." link
3. fill in the form (assuming you have a bugzilla account already)
4. attach your modified init scripts

Thanks,
Niels