Old 07-23-2012, 08:17 PM
Jon Ciesla

Default Moodle users!

Due to age, lack of upstream support, and outstanding security bugs,
I'll shortly by updating Moodle in EL5 from 1.8.x to 1.9.x. This is
also an old release, but I feel that going to 1.9.x. first will give
admins more type to migrate successfully.

Thanks,

-J

--
http://cecinestpasunefromage.wordpress.com/