Old 06-26-2012, 07:29 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

Default NOTICE: upcoming EOL mediawiki115, mediawiki116

The packages mediawiki115 and 116 are end of lifed by the mediawiki
group and will be getting a last set of package updates to try and
close out some security issues and a README.EOL file. After that they
will be removed from the EPEL repository unless someone else wishes to
maintain them.

I will be focusing my efforts on mediawiki119 which is thought to be a
LTS by the mediawiki group with a "lifetime" of 3 years.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me." Â*—James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd

Old 06-26-2012, 11:39 PM
Christopher Meng

Can the script update 1.16 to 1.19?Or we must create a new item named
mediawiki119?
--

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 06-27-2012, 12:09 AM
Stephen John Smoogen

On 26 June 2012 17:39, Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can the script update 1.16 to 1.19?Or we must create a new item named
> mediawiki119?

Not at the moment. The update requires an administrator to be able to
update the sql tables which means manual intervention is required
somewhere.

Old 06-27-2012, 04:33 AM
Christopher Meng

Well,can we write a script to judge if a user has already installed
mediawiki or not when they are using yum update?

Old 06-27-2012, 04:36 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On 26 June 2012 22:33, Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:
> Well,can we write a script to judge if a user has already installed
> mediawiki or not when they are using yum update?

Sorry I am missing what you are wanting to accomplish with such a
script. I need more technical details in order to say yes or no.