-   -   NOTICE: mediawiki119 needs testing (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/677459-notice-mediawiki119-needs-testing.html)

Stephen John Smoogen 06-26-2012 07:30 PM

NOTICE: mediawiki119 needs testing

I have packaged up and should be appearing in epel-testing soon the
package mediawiki119-1.19.1 For people using mediawiki from EPEL,
please test this and let me know what issues I need to fix or update
in the package.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me." Â*—James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd