Old 05-30-2012, 11:02 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default meeting time and proposals

Greetings.

Looking at the results of the whenisgood we have exactly 0 times that
everyone interested can meet. ;(

http://whenisgood.net/epel-meeting/results/y9tgnt

Least bad looks like perhaps friday at 20UTC or 16UTC.
Or monday at 19 UTC.

Would anyone like to add themselves or adjust their times any?
Friday at 16UTC is probibly the best of the above for me.

Also, lots of discussion on how to amend things with overlaps, but
would anyone care to wordsmith some proposals for us?
See if we can reach consensus around one of them once they are worded
as we might like?

thanks,

kevin

Old 05-31-2012, 06:44 PM
Toshio Kuratomi

On Wed, May 30, 2012 at 05:02:03PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> Looking at the results of the whenisgood we have exactly 0 times that
> everyone interested can meet. ;(
>
> http://whenisgood.net/epel-meeting/results/y9tgnt
>
> Least bad looks like perhaps friday at 20UTC or 16UTC.
> Or monday at 19 UTC.
>
> Would anyone like to add themselves or adjust their times any?
> Friday at 16UTC is probibly the best of the above for me.

I can make any of those times.

-Toshio