Old 05-26-2012, 07:29 AM
Christopher Meng

Default Modpagespeed for epel?

https://developers.google.com/speed/pagespeed/download#mod_pagespeed

Can we put it into epel?

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 05-26-2012, 09:17 AM
Niels de Vos

Upstream seems to be at http://code.google.com/p/modpagespeed/

> Can we put it into epel?

I don't think it's included in Fedora yet. You can add it on the Wish
List (https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/PackageMaintainers/WishList) or
package and maintain it yourself:
- https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers

Personally I'm not into web-servers too much, so I have no idea how much
demand for modpagespeed there is. The fedora-devel mailinglist may be a
good place to ask if someone else it interested in packaging it.

Cheers,
Niels