Old 05-25-2012, 08:52 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default New epel meeting time?

Our meeting earlier this week was wed at 22UTC, and most everyone
agreed that the time was bad for them. Also, we were overlapping with
another group that meets in #fedora-meeting at that time. ;(

So, I have setup a whenisgood:

http://whenisgood.net/epel-meeting

If folks could go there and add availability we will try and find a
good meeting time.

Three things to note:

a) Monday the 28th is a holiday.
b) Tuesday the 29th is Fedora 17 release day and I will be busy.
c) I didn't block out times when the meeting channel is reserved, so we
may have to discard times that are overlapping with someone.

Thanks!

kevin

Old 05-25-2012, 11:54 PM
Christopher Meng

EPEL hasn't start any meetings since 2010??

Best Regards,
Christopher Meng------'Cicku'

Ambassador/Contributor of Fedora Project and Contributor of GNU.
Blog:http://cicku.me
Twitter:@cickumqt
Hope you can visit and leave some comments.
More Contact info see here:http://about.me/cicku

Old 05-26-2012, 12:05 AM
Kevin Fenzi

On Sat, 26 May 2012 07:54:04 +0800
Christopher Meng <cickumqt@gmail.com> wrote:

> EPEL hasn't start any meetings since 2010??

No.

We had one wed.

We had a number of them in 2011.

See: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/meetbot/teams/epel/