Old 05-17-2012, 09:30 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Meeting next wed? (2012-05-23 22:00 UTC)

Greetings.

We haven't met in a while for various reasons, but it might be nice to
have a meeting next week since we have some things to discuss again.

So, I am going to propose 2012-05-23 at 22UTC.

If enough folks that want to make it can't at this time, let me know
and we can move things.

For topics:

- Help getting broken deps reports working again.

- Figure out how all we are currently overlapping with RHEL:

We are allowing packages that aren't shipped in 32bit, need to
identify a exact list of them.

Figure out which other channels we conflict with and how.

- Figure out plans for the above conflicts.

kevin

Old 05-17-2012, 10:11 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On 17 May 2012 15:30, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> We haven't met in a while for various reasons, but it might be nice to
> have a meeting next week since we have some things to discuss again.
>
> So, I am going to propose 2012-05-23 at 22UTC.

Any time Wednesday works for me.

--
Stephen J Smoogen.
recommend pleasant. You may quote me." Â*—James Stewart as Elwood P. Dowd