-   -   R 2.15.0 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/654588-r-2-15-0-a.html)

Jose Pedro Oliveira 04-10-2012 03:47 PM

R 2.15.0

On 2012-04-10 11:03, Bryan Hepworth wrote:
> Hi
>
> I spied that R had been updated on koji but haven't seen any notifications through on epel as to when it might get released.

R 2.15.0 is currently available in the epel-testing repositories. Feel
free to test and give feedback about this update.

To install R 2.15.0:

yum update --enablerepo=epel-testing R

To give feedback (login required):

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2012-0952/R-2.15.0-1.el6

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-EPEL-2012-0947/R-2.15.0-1.el5

Note that the EPEL packages usually remain in the epel-testing
repositories for two weeks before being pushed to stable (and
R 2.15.0 has only pushed to epel-testing on April 1st).

Regards,
jpo
--
Josť Pedro Oliveira