-   -   awn (avant-window-manager) for EL6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/638584-awn-avant-window-manager-el6.html)

Nelson Manuel Marques 02-28-2012 02:03 PM

awn (avant-window-manager) for EL6

Hi,

I've packaged awn 0.3.2.1 (which doesn't require GObject Instrospection)
for RHEL6 for my own personal needs.

Anyone interested also on it so I can share it through EPEL (I'm adding
it tonight on my personal repo on fedora space (alongside with a few
other packages I use for my RHEL Desktop).

If so, please let me know so I can open bug-report on BZ and go through
another submission.

NM