Old 02-22-2012, 09:09 AM
Sergio Pascual

Default Python 2.7 in EPEL 6

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody is working to provide the python 2.7 stack
in EPEL 6, in a manner similar to the python26 package in EPEL 5.

Regards, Sergio

Old 02-27-2012, 04:50 PM
Russell Golden

I'd certainly like to see it, if only for Calibre.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna@niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your