-   -   Python 2.7 in EPEL 6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/636133-python-2-7-epel-6-a.html)

Sergio Pascual 02-22-2012 09:09 AM

Python 2.7 in EPEL 6

Hi,

I was wondering if somebody is working to provide the python 2.7 stack
in EPEL 6, in a manner similar to the python26 package in EPEL 5.

Regards, Sergio

Russell Golden 02-27-2012 04:50 PM

Python 2.7 in EPEL 6

I'd certainly like to see it, if only for Calibre.

Russell Golden
Fedora Project Contributor
niveusluna@niveusluna.org
(972) 836-7128
--
"We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will
add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your