-   -   djvulibre (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/635912-djvulibre.html)

Jonathan Underwood 02-21-2012 07:31 PM

djvulibre

Hi,

Could a provenpackager or somesuch kindly grant me commit access to
the EPEL 6 branch of djvulibre? I've applied on the pkgdb, but the
owner of that branch has never pushed builds, so I think (s)he may be
inactive.

Cheers,
Jonathan

Steve Traylen 02-21-2012 07:49 PM

djvulibre

On 21 Feb 2012, at 21:33, "Jonathan Underwood" <jonathan.underwood@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Could a provenpackager or somesuch kindly grant me commit access to
> the EPEL 6 branch of djvulibre? I've applied on the pkgdb, but the
> owner of that branch has never pushed builds, so I think (s)he may be
> inactive.

Hi jon,

Follow this, if you asked correctly and they never pushed builds you can request it.
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_a_Fedora_package_in_EPEL

Jonathan Underwood 02-21-2012 08:08 PM

djvulibre

On 21 February 2012 20:49, Steve Traylen <steve.traylen@cern.ch> wrote:
> Hi jon,
>
> Follow this, if you asked correctly and they never pushed builds you can request it.
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Getting_a_Fedora_package_in_EPEL

Thanks Steve - I actually would like commit access anyway, since I
have some locally committed updates to the el6 branch I'd like to
push. I've emailed the package owner separately, as well.

J.