Old 01-13-2012, 11:17 PM
Alan Pevec

Default Reusing upstart scripts from Ubuntu for EPEL6 Openstack packages

Hi,

for openstack-* packages in EPEL6 I'd like to reuse upstart jobs from
Ubuntu packages
e.g. for Swift http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openstack-ubuntu-packagers/swift/ubuntu/files/head:/debian/
AFAICT those are licensed under ASL2.0 as the whole Swift, right?
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openstack-ubuntu-packagers/swift/ubuntu/view/head:/debian/copyright

Is this license compatible with Fedora FPCA, which applies to
Fedora/EPEL .spec files and, I assume, other files included directly
in SRPM ? http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Licensing:Main#License_of_Fedora_SPEC_Files

Thanks,
Alan