Old 12-22-2011, 10:46 AM
Nelson Manuel Marques

Default Info: Kernel Modules packaging (EL5)

Hi,

I've been looking at RPMFusion trying to search some examples for Kernel
Modules and wasn't able to find SRPMS to look in.

I'm trying to package dahdi-linux (Digium Asterisk Hardware Device
Interface driver) and could really use some documentation and examples
on how to package kernel modules for Enterprise Linux 5.

Currently the docs I've found were (obsoleted?):

* http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Obsolete/KernelModules

Anyone knows where I can find more objective docs and eventually a few
examples I can look at?

NM

Old 12-22-2011, 10:47 AM
Niels de Vos

On 12/22/2011 11:46 AM, Nelson Manuel Marques wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at RPMFusion trying to search some examples for Kernel
> Modules and wasn't able to find SRPMS to look in.
>
> I'm trying to package dahdi-linux (Digium Asterisk Hardware Device
> Interface driver) and could really use some documentation and examples
> on how to package kernel modules for Enterprise Linux 5.
>
> Currently the docs I've found were (obsoleted?):
>
> * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Obsolete/KernelModules
>

> Anyone knows where I can find more objective docs and eventually a few
> examples I can look at?

Possibly these:
- http://dup.et.redhat.com/
- http://www.kerneldrivers.org/RedHatKernelModulePackages