Old 11-28-2011, 11:57 PM
Nelson Manuel Marques

Default Thrift 0.6.1

Hi all,

I'm preparing a submission of Thrift[1] for EPEL I've enabled the following build options:

thrift 0.6.1

Building code generators ..... : cpp c_glib java as3 csharp py rb perl php erl cocoa st ocaml hs xsd html js javame

Building C++ Library ......... : yes
Building C (GLib) Library .... : no
Building Java Library ........ : no
Building C# Library .......... : no
Building Python Library ...... : yes
Building Ruby Library ........ : no
Building Haskell Library ..... : no
Building Perl Library ........ : yes
Building PHP Library ......... : no
Building Erlang Library ...... : no

Building TZlibTransport ...... : yes
Building TNonblockingServer .. : yes

Using Python ................. : /usr/bin/python

Using Perl ................... : /usr/bin/perl

I'm not aware of anyone working on this package (maybe I didn't looked far enough), so if it is not needed, let me know. I'll submit tomorrow afternoon.

For further reference:
[1] - http://thrift.apache.org/
[2] - http://www.apache.org/dist/thrift/0.6.1/
[3] - http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html