Old 09-13-2011, 12:15 PM
Ales Kozumplik

Default Format.majorminor problems

There seems to be the same problems in 6.1 we had before F15 with Format.majorminor(). I am a bit reluctant to push those before 6.2 (since they are on the risky side) but it looks like there won't be a choice.

Tested on a simple lvm-on-raid setup without a traceback. I'll definitely wait for the repoter to report back.

Old 09-14-2011, 12:10 AM
"Brian C. Lane"

On Tue, Sep 13, 2011 at 02:15:20PM +0200, Ales Kozumplik wrote:
> There seems to be the same problems in 6.1 we had before F15 with Format.majorminor(). I am a bit reluctant to push those before 6.2 (since they are on the risky side) but it looks like there won't be a choice.
>
> Tested on a simple lvm-on-raid setup without a traceback. I'll definitely wait for the repoter to report back.

Ack, assuming lots of testing