-   -   EPEL-ANNOUNCE Xfce 4.6 for EPEL5 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/563149-epel-announce-xfce-4-6-epel5.html)

Kevin Fenzi 08-11-2011 03:07 PM

EPEL-ANNOUNCE Xfce 4.6 for EPEL5

Greetings.

After spending more than a month in epel-testing, I am requesting the
initial release of Xfce 4.6 for EPEL5 go to stable. It should appear at
mirrors sometime in the next few days.

This update includes the following base Xfce 4.6 packages:

libxfce4util-4.6.2-1.el5
xfconf-4.6.2-3.el5
libxfcegui4-4.6.4-1.el5
libxfce4menu-4.6.2-1.el5
exo-0.3.107-2.el5
xfce4-panel-4.6.4-1.el5
Thunar-1.0.2-2.el5
xfce4-settings-4.6.5-3.el5
xfce4-session-4.6.2-1.el5
xfdesktop-4.6.2-1.el5
xfwm4-4.6.2-1.el5
xfwm4-themes-4.6.0-2.el5
xfce-utils-4.6.2-3.el5
xfce4-mixer-4.6.1-2.el5
xfce4-appfinder-4.6.2-1.el5
Terminal-0.2.12-3.el5
gtk-xfce-engine-2.6.0-2.el5
orage-4.6.1-2.el5
xfce4-dev-tools-4.7.2-1.el5
leafpad-0.8.18.1-2.el5
thunar-volman-0.3.80-2.el5

Plugins and add on packages will come later as time and testing
permits. If there's a specific plugin or add on package you would like
to see sooner, please drop a request to the epel-devel[0] or fedora Xfce
lists [1]

Please file bugs in bugzilla.redhat.com as normal for EPEL packages.

NOTE: If you have installed Xfce 4.6 from another repository that
contains the 'xfprint' package, you will need to remove it before
updating to these packages. I am not shipping xfprint as it requires
many things not available in EPEL as well as not being very functional.

I hope these packages will be helpful and useful. Enjoy.

kevin