Old 07-27-2011, 01:58 AM
Manuel Ospina

Default Package update request: python-httplib2

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect me if necessary.

There is a bug in python-httplib2 (version 0.4.0) in the RHEL6 repo:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/python-httplib2.html

The bug is here:

http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=39

The version that comes in fedora 14 (0.6.0) doesn't have this bug any more. Is it possible to update the rpm of this package to the lattest version in the EPEL repository for EL6?

Manuel Ospina

Old 07-27-2011, 02:23 PM
Jon Ciesla

Manuel Ospina wrote:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect me if necessary.

There is a bug in python-httplib2 (version 0.4.0) in the RHEL6 repo:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/python-httplib2.html

The bug is here:

http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=39

The version that comes in fedora 14 (0.6.0) doesn't have this bug any more. Is it possible to update the rpm of this package to the lattest version in the EPEL repository for EL6?

Regards,

File a BZ in https://bugzilla.redhat.com against EL-6 for that package,
with everything you include above.

-J