-   -   Package update request: python-httplib2 (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/557595-package-update-request-python-httplib2.html)

Manuel Ospina 07-27-2011 01:58 AM

Package update request: python-httplib2

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect me if necessary.

There is a bug in python-httplib2 (version 0.4.0) in the RHEL6 repo:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/python-httplib2.html

The bug is here:

http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=39

The version that comes in fedora 14 (0.6.0) doesn't have this bug any more. Is it possible to update the rpm of this package to the lattest version in the EPEL repository for EL6?

Manuel Ospina

Jon Ciesla 07-27-2011 02:23 PM

Manuel Ospina wrote:

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is the right place. Please redirect me if necessary.

There is a bug in python-httplib2 (version 0.4.0) in the RHEL6 repo:

http://download.fedora.redhat.com/pub/epel/6/x86_64/repoview/python-httplib2.html

The bug is here:

http://code.google.com/p/httplib2/issues/detail?id=39

The version that comes in fedora 14 (0.6.0) doesn't have this bug any more. Is it possible to update the rpm of this package to the lattest version in the EPEL repository for EL6?

Regards,

File a BZ in https://bugzilla.redhat.com against EL-6 for that package,
with everything you include above.

-J