Old 05-03-2011, 05:16 PM
Orion Poplawski

Default XFCE for EPEL6 status

Are there any plans to get XFCE into EPEL6? I've seen some el6 builds but
nothing seems to be available.

--
Orion Poplawski
Technical Manager 303-415-9701 x222

Old 05-03-2011, 05:27 PM
Kevin Fenzi

On Tue, 03 May 2011 11:16:37 -0600
Orion Poplawski <orion@cora.nwra.com> wrote:

> Are there any plans to get XFCE into EPEL6? I've seen some el6
> builds but nothing seems to be available.

I've been working on getting 4.8 into EPEL6 in my spare time.

Unfortunately, my spare time hasn't been too large of late.

Interested folks are welcome to contact me for more details if they
wish to assist.

kevin