Old 04-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default Broken deps reports

Greetings

I worked some on the epel broken deps reports here today.

Man are there a lot of them.

Could folks look at the above 3 part email and see if we are missing
any obvious repos or need to adjust anything?

I know the ppc64 repos aren't right. I will work on fixing that now...

I can set it to start mailing people next week if the reports look
valid.

Thanks,

kevin