Old 03-28-2011, 10:12 PM
Jan-Frode Myklebust

Default amavisd-new for EL6

FYI: I just submitted amavisd-new for EL6 including dependencies:

https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/cabextract-1.2-3.el6,perl-Convert-TNEF-0.17-10.el6,altermime-0.3.10-3.el6,amavisd-new-2.6.4-2.el6

I haven't actually tested these builds myself yet, but expect
I'll do that tomorrow. Will appreciate any other testers testing
these and giving feedback. The packages are identical to the
same packages in F14.

-jf