-   -   Request for OpenNebula (http://www.linux-archive.org/epel-development/498299-request-opennebula.html)

Jaime Melis 03-07-2011 03:38 PM

Request for OpenNebula

Hello,
I am part of the OpenNebula [1] team and we would like to include OpenNebula in EPEL. OpenNebula is in the process of becoming part of all major linux distributions. Our problem with the EPEL has been that we need the package xmlrpc-c to build OpenNebula and as far as I know xmlrpc-c is not available in EPEL.

Therefore I have some questions:- Is there anyone interested in becoming maintainer of OpenNebula for EPEL?- Is xmlrpc-c going to be included in EPEL 5?- Is xmlrpc-c going to be included in EPEL 6?

- In case xmlrpc-c is going to be included in EPEL 6, is it possible to start working on including OpenNebula for EPEL 6?
[1] http://opennebula.org

Thanks
Regards,Jaime
--�Jaime Melis, Cloud Technology Engineer/Researcher

DSA Research Group: web http://dsa-research.org and blog http://blog.dsa-research.org
OpenNebula Open Source Toolkit for Cloud Computing: http://www.OpenNebula.org