Old 02-06-2011, 05:17 PM
Kevin Fenzi

Default The Great EPEL Wiki redesign of 2011

Greetings.

I was hoping to work on this at the recent fudcon, but I didn't manage
to get around to it with all the other items going on. However, I
really want to get this done. It's long overdue.

So, I have started a plan:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/EPEL_Wiki_Redesign

If anyone wants to help or provide input, please do either here or in
the wiki page. I'm going to try and keep moving ahead on this and at
some point just do it. If people want to help, I can assign pages or
the like.

Feedback welcome, and will try and discuss in the next meeting on
monday.

kevin

Old 02-07-2011, 10:28 PM
Stephen John Smoogen

On Sun, Feb 6, 2011 at 11:17, Kevin Fenzi <kevin@scrye.com> wrote:
> Greetings.
>
> I was hoping to work on this at the recent fudcon, but I didn't manage
> to get around to it with all the other items going on. However, I
> really want to get this done. It's long overdue.

Let the great repaving begin.

> So, I have started a plan:
>
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Kevin/EPEL_Wiki_Redesign
>
> If anyone wants to help or provide input, please do either here or in
> the wiki page. I'm going to try and keep moving ahead on this and at
> some point just do it. If people want to help, I can assign pages or
> the like.
>
> Feedback welcome, and will try and discuss in the next meeting on
> monday.
>
> kevin

Stephen J Smoogen.
battle." -- Ian MacLaren